Apawwa Boys Girls Sneakers Kids Lightweight Slip On Running Shoes Pink/Blue/Navy/Black Walking Shoes Breathable Tennis Shoes for Toddler/Little Kids/Big Kids
$23.99 – $25.99
- ☆Synthetic/Knitted Mesh Upper☆: high-standard material selection on both quality and color.It is super lightweight and flexible with excellent wear resistance.
- ☆Attention! Must-See Before Purchase☆The actual size depends on feet length，so please refer to the second picture! ☆Please refer to our apawwa size table(see the second photo) and measure kid’s feet length before picking a right size.
- ☆Convenient Slip-on sneakers☆: Slip-on design with invisible elastic band is very easy for the kids/toddlers to put on and take off，great for play tennis,walking, running, Jogging and other indoor and outdoor activities.
- ☆Odor-Resistant and Breathable Insole☆: Boys sneaker/girls walking shoes girls with mesh soft insole which makes it much more breathable and comfortable.we have size:5.5/6/6.5/7/7.5/8/9/9.5/10 toddler 10.5/11.5/12/13/1/1.5/2little kids 2.5/3 big kids
- ☆Slip Resistance and Durable PVC Outsole☆: It has high wear resistance and anti-slip property, designs for walking in shopping malls, schools, parks, and etc. It is suitable and comfortable for any season.
- Polyvinyl Chloride sole
- ☆Synthetic/Knitted Mesh Upper☆: Eco-friendly and high-standard material selection on both quality and color.It is super lightweight and flexible with excellent wear resistance.
Sold：103 Wished: 41 Followed: 79
The brand “apawwa” was founded in 2003, It focuses on developing and manufacturing comfortable shoes with novel style, stable quality, safety for kids.
apawwa brands hope to be able to accompany the children grow up, learn to love and responsibility, have courage and happiness, let childhood be full of freedom and sunshine.
The core of culture:new research, new development, new focus, new trade and new future.
Attention! Must-See ”SIZE CHART“ Before Purchase
by Miranda Meadows
These shoes are adorable, however there is zero give in fabric making them difficult at best to put on a child. The inside of fabric is very rough making it necessary to wear socks.
by MARIEME EL
Very cute I lurched them fir my grand son butehen I received then they look more Parm pinky gold than grey so definitely for girls….
by Megan E
My girls love these.
My 10 year old daughter loves these. They aren’t expensively made but how many kids wear their shoes out these days? She doesn’t anyway. The purple color is kind of a grey/lavender color. They don’t seem like they will stretch out and become loose despite the sock style upper portion.