ASICS Womens Running Training Noosa Tri 14 Shoes
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to color the sockliner. Additionally, the AHARPLUS outsole is designed to improve durability and extend the life of the shoe. Now even lighter in weight, this triathlon shoe is functional for a variety of running workouts, including tempo runs, long training runs, and racing.
- FLYTEFOAM cushioning – GUIDESOLE technology helps conserve energy – Engineered mesh upper improves breathability – AHARPLUS outsole improves durability – Sustainable sockliner dye – Bungee lace
- This technology is proven to help runners feel fresher longer, creating a smoother and more comfortable ride. The NOOSA TRI 14 shoe has FLYTEFOAM technology in the midsole, which gives the runner a lightweight feel and more cushioning for longer runs.
- The NOOSA TRI 14 shoes are built for triathletes, but they’re not the only ones who can appreciate this model. With the addition of GUIDESOLE technology, this shoe just got lighter in weight and is now designed for a wide range of runners.
- The NOOSA TRI 14 shoe’s GUIDESOLE technology is built around a philosophy that aims to lessen the overall load placed on lower limbs by implementing a curved sole design. These elements help increase running efficiency by reducing the movement of the ankle.
Sold：252 Wished: 98 Followed: 86
The Noosa Tri 14 shoe is a fashionable brand shoe with high quality workmanship. The mesh upper material ensures ideal breathabilityPadding in GELFLYTEFOAM technology Cushioning with Propel technology
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
There are no reviews yet.